Youth organizing embraces both individual development and social change, but how can positive adult allyship meaningfully support youth-led movements?
Join us for an engaging conversation on advancing the possibilities of youth-led organizing and hear from young leaders across Ontario in our upcoming webinar. Our confirmed guests include Sarah Jama, Co-Founder of Disability Justice Network of Ontario, Peter Cohen, Organizer, Climate Justice Durham, Habon Ali, Leader & Advocate, Serisha Iyar, Founder & Executive Director, Leading in Colour, Fae Johnstone, Executive Director, Wisdom2Action, and more!
✅ Together, we will explore:
- Why and how young people get involved in organizing;
- What issues are driving their current activism;
- The benefits of organizing for youth;
- The limitations and possibilities of youth engagement; and
- How adults can become allies in support of youth leadership.