The Youth Employment Works program at Operation Come Home is now accepting resumes to recruit for their next rotation which will be starting on January 3rd, 2022.
Please note that candidates must:
- Be between the ages of 15-29
- Not enrolled in school (must be available to attend 35 hours a week of in-person workshops Monday-Friday 9 AM to 3 PM)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada (Must present SIN Card/Paper and a valid piece of ID during intake)
- A Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have been granted Refugee status
- Experience barriers to finding and maintaining employment
Click the Learn More link for more details.