Families at risk are more susceptible to mental health challenges, and faced with social barriers that prevent them from receiving appropriate and timely care. Strongest Families Institute (SFI) is an award winning charity and pioneer in e-mental health services that has supported families by equipping them with skills to better manage their challenges and build resiliency to lead healthier and more productive lives.
In this Frayme hosted webinar, SFI will be discussing their family centric system of care built upon 20 years of social science research and program delivery focused on overcoming behavioral and mental health challenges using pediatric and adult-focused skill-based interventions.
Participants in this webinar will:
1. Hear an introduction on SFI’s system of care and programming, including case examples of supports they have provided to families at-risk.
2. Listen to how SFI leverages technology, research, and clinical support to deliver effective programming.
3. Learn about the ways SFI has modeled their family-centric approach to care to meet the needs of the populations they serve.
4. Discover SFI’s success with scalability and ability to reduce pediatric waitlists
Who should attend: All stakeholders involved in child and youth mental health, including:
● Managers, directors, and program leads of youth services
● Service providers
● Policy makers
● Youth advocates
● Family advocates