Join Wisdom2Action on September 14th at 1 PM Eastern (10 AM Pacific) for Proud to Vote 2021 – a national discussion and debate on 2SLGBTQ+ issues with representatives of major Canadian political parties in the lead up to the 2021 federal election.
Confirmed party representatives include:
- Green Party of Canada: Sylvain Dodier
- Conservative Party of Canada: Hannah Hodson
- Bloc Québécois: Marie-Hélène Gaudreau
- New Democratic Party: Randall Garrison
- Liberal Party: Patty Hajdu
Format: a bilingual moderator will guide the conversation and representatives of various organizations will pose 6-7 questions to party representatives on a range of 2S/LGBTIQ issues of interest to Canadians. Each party will have 2 to 3 minutes to share their party’s stance on the issue. Parties will be asked to make brief opening remarks of 2 minutes each.
Please click the Learn More button to register!