The YMCA Youth Cannabis Awareness Program (YCAP) is pleased to invite you to Youth & Cannabis Use: Landscape in Canada.
This free webinar extracts findings from recent Canadian national surveys and addresses FAQs such as:
- Do youth use cannabis in Canada?
- How youth’s cannabis use differ from adults’ demographics?
- How does cannabis use compare with use of other substances (i.e alcohol, tobacco) amongst youth in Canada?
- How has legalization of cannabis impacted youth in Canada?
- Does initiating use at a younger age increase the likelihood of developing problem cannabis use?
- What are potential harms of cannabis use during adolescence?
- and more!
Providing balanced and evidence-based information about the new cannabis landscape for youth, this webinar provides parents, adults, and professionals involved in young people’s lives with resources supporting an open dialogue with youth, helping youth with their informed decision-making process about cannabis use.
Register to attend on Thursday, February 25th, or for the same session on Thursday, March 25th, 1:00Pm to 2:00PM EST.