Mentorship and Employment: Six Key Questions1 year ago 1 year ago
Our Evidence Briefs outline practices that can be integrated into program design, development, and evaluation. Visit our Good Youth Work Practices section to learn more!
This evidence brief responds to six key questions about mentorship and employment:
- How can we help youth who are preparing for work, or who are already in the workforce, to succeed and thrive?
- What kind of supports do youth need to become protagonists of their future and development?
- What are we learning about effective mentorship programs?
- What kind of environment or culture allows mentoring programs to take root and develop naturally?
- What are the characteristics of a successful mentorship relationship?
- How does a successful mentorship relationship evolve over time?
Youth Research & Evaluation eXchange (YouthREX). (2019). Mentorship and Employment: Six Key Questions. Toronto, ON: Author.
Categorised in: Evidence Brief