The Canada Service Corps (CSC) call for proposals (CFP) is now open! Seize the opportunity to bring your projects to life and help youth reach their full potential.
The Government of Canada is inviting all youth-serving organizations to apply for funding. Through this initiative, CSC provides volunteer service opportunities for youth ages 12 to 30, fostering impactful community change, skill development, and lifelong civic engagement. Exciting updates to CSC this year will make it easier for organizations to participate and will expand youth eligibility, including youth as young as 12 in certain program streams. This CFP also aims to expand and diversify CSC programming, and ensure youth, particularly Indigenous and under-served youth, have access to meaningful volunteer opportunities that will help them shape their development and growth.
The CFP will be open for a 10-week period, between October 12 and December 19, 2023.
Eligible recipients for this CFP include:
- not-for-profit organizations;
- for-profit organizations (provided that the nature and intent of the activity is non-commercial and not intended to generate profit);
- research organizations and institutes;
- Indigenous organizations (including band councils, tribal councils and self-government entities); and
- municipal, provincial and territorial* entities, including institutions, agencies and Crown corporations, public health and educational institutions.
This CFP prioritizes projects that have a focus on one or more of the themes below:
- building an inclusive Canada;
- preserving the environment;
- promoting civic and democratic engagement;
- strengthening youth resilience; and/or
- potential new themes identified by youth.
Click on the Learn More link for details on grant opportunities and to apply.