The Digital Health Youth Fellowship Program is designed for youth to participate in the creation of evidence-based and culturally relevant health content that prioritizes the unique health challenges faced by different cultural-linguistic contexts. In this program, you will learn about:
- Creating evidence-based social media health content and compelling health infographics
- How to build community capacity for media literacy in the context of health, including dispelling myths and addressing misinformation
- Best practices for how to moderate and engage on social media
- Must be 15 to 24 years old.
- Must identify with at least one of the following cultural-linguistic groups: Arabic, Black, Cantonese, Filipino, Hispanic, Inuit, Mandarin, Punjabi, Tamil, Ukrainian
- English proficiency is required, with bilingual proficiency (where applicable).
- Must have a demonstrated interested in child/youth health advocacy.
- Able to commit 3-5 hours a month, attend synchronous/asynchronous virtual training events, and submit the required outputs.
- Engagement with the program can be up to 6 months, and may be renewable.
Fellows will receive a $500 honorarium for their efforts and time.
Applications are due July 18 at 11:59pm ET. Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the Learn More link to apply.