The purpose of the Identify ‘N Impact Grant Program is to:
- Help promote youth engagement and community safety throughout the City of Toronto
- Support youth to turn ideas into action
- Support emerging (e.g.: new, small, grassroots) youth-led groups
- Motivate and encourage MVP youth to become involved in their communities (MVP stands for Most Vulnerable People, and is the acronym used to describe “youth most vulnerable to involvement in serious violence and crime”)
- Do you have a passion for improving your community?
- Are you a youth-led group (ages 15-29) in Toronto with a great idea that needs funding?
- Consider applying for a grant to help make an impact in your community.
The deadline to apply is May 2nd, 2023 at 12:00PM.
Up to $17,000 in funding is available for each youth-led project. Additional funds are available for accessibility supports.
Projects that engage Indigenous, African-Caribbean-Black, 2SLGBTQ+ youth, as well as those that engage youth in Toronto’s 31 Neighbourhood Improvement Areas (NIA), will be prioritized.
Click on the Learn More link for details and to apply.