And Still I Rise: Anti-Racism & Leadership Program offers job shadowing opportunities for 100 BIPOC youth, who will have the opportunity to work alongside a BIPOC professional for up to one week. They will learn how to create a professional portfolio, interview successfully, network, develop leadership potential, and more.
Participants will be offered up to six virtual job skills-related workshops over three months:
- Systemic Racism, Leadership and Empowerment
- Environmental Racism, Green Economy, and Strategies for Change
- Transition and Transformation: Education and Career Planning
- Workplace Rights and Responsibilities, and Collective Organizing
- Mental Health, Racial Trauma, and Self-care
- Intersectionality and Strategic Creative Responses
BIPOC youth may apply to the program by clicking on the Learn More link.