NPower Canada in partnership with Jelly Academy will be hosting a FREE 7-week Digital Marketing training program with a professional development component for Indigenous youth.
This Canadian digital marketing course covers social media, public relations, SEO, Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook & Instagram Ads, and Email Marketing all taught by industry experts.
The program begins on July 11, 2023, with classes weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 3 hours each of the 2 days. At the end of 7 weeks, there will be a paid one-year apprenticeship with Accenture or TD Bank. Spots in this program are very limited so apply now!
Eligibility for the program is below. Applicants must:
- Be 18-34 years of age
- Be an Indigenous Canadian
- Be a resident of the Greater Toronto Area
- Have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Have a strong motivation to work and learn
- Have basic computer skills (internet, email)
- Have access to a computer with a working microphone and camera
The application deadline is July 6, 2023.
Click the Learn More link for additional details and the application form.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any support.