We’re excited to share that YouthREX’s funding contract with the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services has been renewed for the 2023–2024 fiscal year! We’re grateful for this almost decade-long partnership with the Ministry, driven by a vision of “an Ontario where shared knowledge is transformed into positive impact for all youth.”
As a project that is committed to continuous evaluation and improvement, we’re also excited that the Ministry has provided us with funding to engage an external evaluator to assess the impacts of YouthREX’s programs and services since our launch in November 2014. Please see below for information on how to apply for this RFP and share with your networks!
This RFP is managed by York University.
This Impact Evaluation of YouthREX will aim to understand and capture the impacts of YouthREX’s programs and services since it was launched in November 2014 and determine areas for continued investment and growth.
Deliverables will include:
• A Workplan outlining activities, timelines, and accountabilities
• A Methodology plan outlining the proposed evaluation strategy that identifies existing data sources that will be analyzed and qualitative and quantitative methods to collect additional data
• A Draft Evaluation Report
• A Final Evaluation Report
Tentative project timelines (subject to change as required at York’s discretion):
• Tentative service start date: September 1, 2023
• Submission of the work plan: September 15, 2023
• Submission of methodology report: September 30, 2023
• Submission of draft evaluation report: December 8, 2023
• Submit of final evaluation report: January 16, 2024
York University will only consider proposal submissions received from proponents who have registered with MERX (www.MERX.com) for this competitive bid. Proposal submissions from Proponents who have not registered and obtained this Bid Document directly from MERX will be disqualified.