ConferenceTags: addiction, Black youth mental health, conference, Mental Health, substance use
Surging High or Staying Well: Addiction & Mental Health Matters Among Adolescents, Students & Young AdultsHealthcare Conferences Canada Inc.
The 15th annual Educational Conference on Mental Health is taking place on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, at Parkview Manor, 55 Barber Greene Road in Toronto.
Who should attend?
- ACTT – Team Members
- Addiction Workers / Counsellors
- Community Outreach Social Workers/Crisis Workers
- Correctional Service Staff and Police
- Family counsellors High School Staff/ Counsellors
- Homeless Advocacy groups
- Hospital/Prison – Chaplains
- Interpreters in Courts/ Hospitals
- Mental Health Crisis Workers and Social Workers
- Mental Health Clinicians
- Psych. Nurses/ Psychiatrists
- Psychotherapists/ OT/PT
- Immigration Settlement Workers
- Social Service Case Workers
- Youth Group Leaders/ Facilitators
Click on the Learn More link to register.