The Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) supports grassroots groups led by and for youth and families in Black and Indigenous communities to help to improve social and/or economic wellbeing. Online applications for Expressions of Interest are now open for 2023 and are due August 23, 2023 5 PM ET. Coaching and application supports available! Visit www.otf.ca/yof to see if this is right for you!
The Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) is pleased to continue supporting grassroots groups and collaboratives who want to improve the wellbeing of youth and families with a focus on Indigenous and Black communities. We are currently accepting Expressions of Interest for our Youth Innovations and Family Innovations grant streams.
YOF supports projects led by and for:
- Indigenous young leaders and parents, guardians, and caregivers
- Black young leaders and parents, guardians, and caregivers
- Other young leaders and parents, guardians, and caregivers facing systemic barriers to wellbeing.
To prepare for upcoming deadlines, eligible groups are invited to:
- Participate in various Information Sessions
- Book a one-on-one coaching call
- Contact the YOF team at 1 800 263-2887 or email@example.com
As always, connecting with YOF priority communities, Indigenous and Black grassroots groups is critical to the Youth Opportunities Fund as we look to address the wellbeing of youth and families across the province. We are grateful to our community partners and stakeholders who assist in promoting this important work to further amplify our message and strengthen our signal.