Overview of Ontario’s Plan to Redesign the Child Welfare System2 years ago 2 years ago
This infographic was developed by the Ministry of Children, Community & Social Services.
HERE’S HOW THE AUTHORS DESCRIBE THIS INFOGRAPHIC:
Ontario’s strategy to redesign the child welfare system is built on five pillars that focus on:
- Community-based prevention services to enhance family wellbeing;
- Improving the quality of residential care;
- Increasing youth supports;
- Developing stable lifelong connections for children and youth; and
- Improving accountability and sustainability.
Read this important backgrounder from the Ministry.
Ministry of Children, Community & Social Services. (2020). Overview of Ontario’s Plan to Redesign the Child Welfare System. Toronto, ON: Author. Retrieved from http://www.children.gov.on.ca/htdocs/English/documents/childrensaid/MCCSS-ChildWelfare-Redesign-Overview.pdf
Categorised in: Infographic