Improve Your Life Using the Stages of Change (Transtheoretical) Model – Dr. Wendy Guess1 year ago 1 year ago
This video was produced by Dr. Wendy Guess.
HERE’S HOW THE CREATORS DESCRIBE THIS VIDEO:
Following the Stages of Change (aka Transtheoretical) Model can help people change their behaviors, and thus, change their lives.
There are 5 stages:
- Pre-Contemplation – before you’re ready to make a change
- Contemplation – considering the pros and cons
- Preparation – getting ready to make a change
- Action – making the actual change
- Maintenance – converting the change into a positive habit
This video is one of a series of Successful Positive Change training videos that address key elements of making personal, professional, emotional, physical, mental, and social changes. These training videos are designed for both personal and professional use and can be used as a roadmap to changing attitudes, behaviors, organizations, and cultures.
Guess, W. (2015, November 4). Improve Your Life Using the Stages of Change (Transtheoretical) Model – Dr. Wendy Guess [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twlow2pXsv0
Categorised in: Video