Youth & Cannabis Use: A Canadian Landscape1 month ago 1 month ago
This video was produced by the YMCA Youth Cannabis Awareness Program.
HERE’S HOW THE CREATORS DESCRIBE THIS VIDEO:
This webinar recording extracts findings from recent Canadian national surveys and addresses FAQs such as:
- Do youth use cannabis in Canada?
- How does youth’s cannabis use differ from adult demographics?
- How does cannabis use compare with the use of other substances (i.e. alcohol, tobacco) amongst youth in Canada?
- How has the legalization of cannabis impacted youth in Canada?
- Does initiating use at a younger age increase the likelihood of developing problem cannabis use?
- What are the potential harms of cannabis use during adolescence?
Providing balanced and evidence-based information about the new cannabis landscape for youth, this webinar provides parents, adults, and professionals involved in young people’s lives with resources supporting an open dialogue with youth, helping youth with their informed decision-making process about cannabis use.
YMCA Youth Cannabis Awareness Program. (2021, December 9). Youth & Cannabis Use: A Canadian Landscape. https://youtu.be/YhQQRJAn2Pw
Categorised in: Video