Youth Engagement Toolkit2 years ago 2 years ago Leave your thoughts
This tool was developed by the Ministry of Children & Family Development (British Columbia).
HERE’S HOW THE AUTHORS DESCRIBE THIS TOOLKIT:
Use the toolkit to find effective ways for engaging young people at an organizational level. Their input can help:
- Make programs, services, and policies more effective
- Keep your organization enthusiastic, energized, and informed
- Young people develop their full potential
- Nurture the next generation of advocates for youth
The Youth Engagement Toolkit guides teams of adults and youth through a process of four collaborative meetings to:
- Explore values and beliefs about youth engagement
- Assess current youth engagement practice
- Create a plan to strengthen youth engagement
- Review progress towards strengthening youth engagement
The toolkit can be used by any group, team or organization. It doesn’t matter if you are new to youth engagement or very experienced and looking for new ideas.
Ministry of Children & Family Development. (2013). Youth Engagement Toolkit. Vancouver, BC: Government of British Columbia. Retrieved from https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/data-monitoring-quality-assurance/information-for-service-providers/youth-engagement-toolkit
Categorised in: Toolkit