Youth Leading on Issues that Matter to Them: Climate, Poverty & Affordability4 months ago 4 months ago
This video was produced by Tamarack Institute.
HERE’S HOW THE CREATORS DESCRIBE THIS VIDEO:
This webinar panel of young national researchers and advocates discussed what they hear, see, and think about with their peers, focusing on climate, poverty, and affordability issues and how we can and should address these challenges simultaneously.
This webinar took place in English with simultaneous French interpretation. Click here to access the French recording.
- Natasha Pei, Tamarack Institute
- Mike Des Jardins, Tamarack Institute
- Haleema Ahmed, Student, Biomedical Sciences and Research, York University
- Manvir Bhangu, Founder and Executive Director of Laadliyan (laad-lee-ah), Celebrating & Empowering Daughters
- Sydney Campbell, Ph.D. candidate, Institute of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Fadumo Diriye, Senior Data Analyst, Youthful Cities
Tamarack Institute. (2022, July 22). Youth Leading on Issues that Matter to Them: Climate, Poverty & Affordability [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/VE8WnRwma0k
Categorised in: Video